Mindlance is a national recruiting company which partners with many of the leading employers in the Life Sciences, IT, and Financial Services sectors, feel free to check us out at http://www.mindlance.com…
One of our Fortune 500 clients working in the Financial Services Domain is recruiting for Senior .NET/C# (Front-End) Developer to add to their team for the location Austin, TX - 78759. The duration of the assignment is expected to be 12+ months (contract to hire). After reviewing your resume I think your skills and experience could be a great fit for this job opportunity.
Below are some key highlights of the position. I will be happy to fix a time (at your convenience) to discuss the job in detail. Feel free to provide me with the appropriate contact number along with the best time for me to call you.
- Responsible for applications development in an enterprise architecture environment within .net framework using C#.
- Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
- Must have a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, have experience working on distributed platforms (Windows preferred or UNIX) and have experience in a .net framework enterprise architecture environment.
- Knowledge of Rational Unified Process methodology, Agile or other iterative development methodologies is a plus.
- Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, and the ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team.
Hiring Manager’s Notes:
- Individual Contributor/Unsupervised
- Angular 2.0 is a big plus
- Design Patterns – big plus
- Not following procedural programming – but more towards implementing design patterns
- Stronger on Design aspect – HTML, CSS – will still consider.
- Advanced skills, writing Theme-able application
- Understands Agile Engineering big plus
- TDD or Unit Testing – definitely a must
- Sense of Design Patterns – OOP / OOC (Not Singleton, go deeper than that)
- C#, Tasks
- WebServices – REST (moving to), some work done on Proxy
- SQL not required
- JS space – Angular 2.0 preferred, should understand Promises, Closures. They use TypeScript if they have it, it will help them.
- Powershell would be very nice to have
- Enterprise level experience
If you or anyone from your network is open for such roles; do contact me on 732-979-2275 or send updated resume on gurupreets@mindlance(dot)com