Our client, a manufacturer of collectibles, is seeking a C#.Net Developer
Location: Morristown, NJ/ Hybrid…
Position Type: Contract
You will be part of a small team with responsibility, and a lot of influence over the application development life cycle. You will be directly contributing to the success of the team and the company in a highly visible way. As a key member of the team, you will be developing cutting edge applications using the latest in web development and database technologies and the Microsoft stack while providing customer service to our customer and internal staff.
- To develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Design, develop, and test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Develop various stored procedures, functions primarily using SQL Server.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Analyzing and resolving technical issues and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Strong communication, inter-personal and collaboration skills.
- Providing third-level (technical) support to our member companies and business users including customers and internal staff.
- B.S. in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience developing web-based applications using Microsoft technologies
- Strong C# coding skills, and strong ASP.NET experience
- Experience with .NET 4.6/5.0/6.0 and greater (ASP Web Forms/MVC and .NET Core) is must
- Experience with responsive web design using HTML5/CSS3/Bootstraps
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including database design/normalization
- Experience with Web Services/WCF/Web API is a plus
- Experience with source control software including branch and merge
- Experience with Oracle T-SQL/stored procedures/Views with is a plus