The Mobalytics mission is to create the ultimate gaming companion, providing powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best selves. In the last four years, we have gone from just servicing League of Legends players to empowering players of different genres through Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and Valorant. We’ve achieved a lot but there is so much we… can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor-sharp, experienced, autonomous, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team that can conquer any challenge.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you are the architect who will build the very foundation of our product. The code that you write will be the cornerstone for all the magic that players see when they get Mobalytics insights and data visualizations. We are focused on League of Legends right now, but if you love all sorts of games and find yourself thinking about tools you could create for them, then you are definitely in the right place with us.
Our Tech Stack:
- Cloud-only infrastructure (GCP)
- Kubernetes on Google (GKE)
- Golang is our primary language
- PostgreSQL, Redis, and ScyllaDB are heavily used databases
- RabbitMQ and Google PubSub are heavily used message brokers
- gRPC for cross-service communication and GraphQL/WebSocket for the frontend
Your Technical Skill Set:
- Engineering experience 5+ years
- Golang experience 2+ years
- Cloud platform experience 2+ years
- Kubernetes experience
- SQL/NoSQL database experience
- Message brokers experience
- Binary data formats experience
- Different communication protocols experience
- High-load and scalable systems experience
- Proficiency in microservice architecture and design patterns
Would be a plus:
- You have an “acceptable” level of English - we're not expecting Full Proficiency or requiring any certificates, but you must be able to communicate with the team.
- We’d love it if you are someone who plays the games we create our tools around currently but are open to people who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them. No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
What we offer:
- Fully Remote Job - we're a remote company from day one.
- Flexible working hours - except for scheduled meetings, we don’t have a working schedule or required amount of working hours. Mobalytics is not about time spent on achieving results but about results themselves.
- $2,000 Home Office Budget after trial period
- Salary paid in USD, no matter where you are in the world
- Equity Stake in the Company
- 14 vacation days + 2 more weeks company-wide vacation in Dec-Jan
If you love games and have a strong desire to create beautiful and intelligent products for passionate communities of gamers, this is the place for you. We really want to help players be their best selves when playing with others around the world, and you should join us and help create that environment