Akkodis is seeking a .Net Architect for a Contract position with a client located in Maryland. Ideally looking for applicants to have designed and built a .NET system. Experience working with angular and Other modern JS frameworks, and .NET Core, and Candidate should have experience in customer-facing.
Pay Range:$85-$95/hr on w2…
Interview Process: 30 minute shared screen/live coding exercise + 1 hour interview with delivery Director on this project who is acting as the current architect and at least one other member of the client management team.
Net Architect job responsibilities include:
- 8+ years of experience as a software developer, 2+ years in an architect role
- Highly proficient in .NET Core framework and C#
- Experience with SaaS product development is strongly preferred
- Experience leading an application development team and supervising the design, testing, and modification stages
- Experience with architecting and coding secure solutions, following OWASP and industry-standard security practices
- Highly proficient with data modeling, SQL, RDBMS (SQL Server)
- Extensive experience in defining and implementing RESTful (API) services
- Experience designing and implementing integrations with 3rd party API and Services
- Experience with AWS, including EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, IAM
- Experience with message queues and batch processing
- Experience with the Agile Scrum process
If you are interested in this .Net Architect job in Maryland (100% Remote), then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Akkodis go to www.akkodis.com.If you have questions about the position, please contact Rajeshi Tanwar at 610-702-8378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, and a 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pays upon meeting eligibility criteria.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records