Role: React/Vue Developer Location: Hybrid/Jersey City, NJ Duration: 1 Years
Full-stack lead developer for Credit Risk Application: Responsibilities:
- Create and deploy applications in Azure environment with various interconnected Azure components.
- Understand and develop the applications in Python/Django framework.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments.
- Ensure that programs are written to the highest standards (e.g., unit tests) and technical specifications.
- Documentation of the key aspects of the project.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and to maintain momentum.
- 8 years of prior experience as a designer and developer in the required technologies.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to multi-task across different projects.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Skilled at independently researching topics using all means available to Client relevant information.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Report this job
- Dice Id: 91137992
- Position Id: 7887346
- Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202305110144299975958
Recommended Job Skills: Concept Development, Conceptual Design
Average Estimate Salary for a React/Vue Developer: $42.27 to $54.09
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst