SFID: 1164387Job Title: React JS DeveloperLocation: RemoteEmployment Type: FTE/ContractRate/Salary: 120 or 70/hr Role: Sr. Front End Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Developer with expertise in React JS. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, a go-getter, an out-of-the-box thinker, and ready to work in a high-energy environment.
- 5 years implementing feature rich user interfaces, particularly admin consoles and dashboards.
- Responsive UI development using React JS and other front-end technologies
- Proven skills in modern interface design and user experience expertise with commercial, consumer facing applications
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Contribute to writing test cases for unit testing.
- Assist in technical documentations
- Insurance (P&C) project experience is a big plus Desired Skills: 1. Collaborate with UI designer, QA engineers, and product management teams on interface design and implementation 2. Participate as a team member and foster teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project
- Math or statistics background very helpful.
- Positive, constructive collaboration and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/Scrum methodology: 22-46338 :Somerset, NJ, United States:
- Critical Thinking
- Data Visualization
- Front End (Software Engineering)
Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202305081653430621086
Recommended Job Skills: Bug/Defect Analysis, Competitive Intelligence
Average Estimate Salary for a React JS Developer: $129,522 to $162,274
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst