At NICE, we don’t limit our challenges. We challenge our limits. Constantly. We’re relentless. We’re ambitious. And we make an impact. Our NICErs bring their A game and spend each day turning it into an A+. And if you’re like us, we can offer you the kind of challenge that will light a fire within you.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Engineering Manager with a focus on DevOps… practices. The ideal candidate should have a background in software development and a passion for automation and continuous integration/delivery. The Manager will be responsible for leading the design, implementation, and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure, and ensuring the smooth operation of our applications. This person will play a critical role in ensuring that our systems are scalable, secure, and highly available.
- Be a leader for cultural change relating to DevOps best practices.
- Automate manual processes and continuously improve our systems to increase efficiency and reliability.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all DevOps-related issues and coordinate with other teams to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Plan and execute disaster recovery tests to ensure that our systems are resilient and able to recover from unexpected events.
- Lead the design, implementation, and support of DevOps best practices, tooling, and implementation of the same.
- Collaborate with development teams and architecture to provide them with the necessary tools and infrastructure to support their work.
- Maintain a well-groomed backlog of work for DevOps team.
- Prioritize work requests from development teams in a clear and fair manner.
- Stay current with new technologies and industry best practices, and continuously evaluate and adopt new technologies as appropriate.
- Manage a team of DevOps engineers and provide guidance, mentorship, and support to help them reach their full potential.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering (or a related field) or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years as an individual contributor in software development and/or devops.
- 4+ years leading a team.
- Strong experience with Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong experience with cloud technologies, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Expertise in automation and continuous integration/delivery technologies, such as Jenkins, Ansible, or Chef.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Proven ability to plan, prioritize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Experience with telephony, networking, hosted applications, or other similar technical products.
- Telecommunications experience with IVR applications or telephony apps.
- Strong understanding of network and security protocols.
If you're a self-starter with a passion for technology and a desire to lead a team of talented DevOps engineers, we want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and play a key role in shaping the future of our infrastructure and systems.
NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the Fortune 100 corporations, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions.
Known as an innovation powerhouse that excels in AI, cloud and digital, NICE is consistently recognized as the market leader in its domains, with over 8,500 employees across 30+ countries.
NICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, neurotype, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law