Title: .NET Developer
Location: Houston TX – Hybrid Role…
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field or 9 years of equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 6 years of hands on software development experience with .NET technologies in enterprise systems with high availability and performance requirements.
- Experience with .NET core, CI/CD, SQL, MySQL
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with foundational AWS Services (EC2, S3, R53 , RDS, VPC, CloudTrail, CloudFront, Lambda, EKS, ECS, etc.)
- Understanding of serverless technologies, services, and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience with security principles: authentication, authorization, OAUTH, SAML, public-private key encryption, asymmetric encryption, symmetric encryption, token validation, encoding, single sign-on
- Familiar in implementing and integrating with regulatory compliance requirements (e.g., PCI, PII, GDPR).
- Experience working with team members in high performance, agile development environment where continuous integration and continuous delivery are critical
- Experience with end to end CI/CD solutions using platforms like TeamCity and Harness
- Experience with cloud security controls, DevOps and CICD pipelines
- Knowledgeable with microservices and how they are applied in a cloud environment
- Data-driven analysis, good communication skills, quantitative reasoning, and a strong desire to learn and implement new technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management, capable of successful formal and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably at the right level.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify evaluate and learn new technologies for implementation.
- Size and estimate development efforts. Define and manage development build plans.
- Analyze and refactor code periodically to keep it up to standards
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Interest in learning AWS technologies
- Experience with Linux and GoLang
- Prior knowledge with AWS native technologies such as EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, EKS, Lambda, AmazonMQ etc.
- Prior knowledge working on serverless technologies, services and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- AWS Certification
- Airline experience preferred, but not required