React JS Developer Lead
Alpharetta, GA(Onsite Role…
Long Term Contract
he primary focus would be on developing user interface components implementing and executing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Also ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to manage.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript Familiarity with RESTful APIs Familiarity with HTML / CSS Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Trainee Recruiter Noralogic Inc.
109 E 17th St, Cheyenne WY 82001
USA: WY, MD,
Mexico: Guadalajara, Monterrey
India: Noida UP
WBE and MBE company*
- ISO 9001:2015**
*WY Top 50 Minority owned growing company