Privately-held software firm in northern NJ is seeking a Software Developer…
This firm provides an integrated platform for portfolio & risk management, security analytics, trade flow, and order management to major financial institutions.
Their clients include major investment banks, hedge funds, broker-dealers, and asset management firms.
- Develop and maintain the necessary technology to create unique portfolio & risk
analysis solutions delivered to clients over the web.
- Perform functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development,
implementation, test, document, and maintenance of software applications and
operating systems, including utility software, development software and
- Analyze, design, develop, and perform testing of software from start to
- Knowledge and expertise in Infragistics toolkit, SQL Server and Microsoft Excel
add-ins are a plus.
- Ability to understand business requirements and create solutions using a combination
- Have a good understanding of how the various technologies work with each
other along with their strengths and limitations and be able to identify optimal
choice of technologies for a given problem.
- Ability to write complex computer programs and debug them.
- Ability to create simulation programs to test the solutions being built.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Why Is This a Great Opportunity
Join a very stable and successful financial software firm. Competitive salary/bonus/benefits