Req ID: 225600
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Golang Developer to join our team in St. Louis, Missouri (US-MO), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
Golang Developer is needed for a team responsible for designing & developing NextGen solutions for the Healthcare Insurance industry. The role requires resources to design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off-the-shelf applications or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Research, design, develop, build, and test distributed software components
- Develop a strong understanding of relevant product area, codebase, and/or systems
- Demonstrate proficiency in data analysis, programming, and software engineering
- Work closely with the Lead Architect and Product Owner to define, design and build new features and improve existing products
- Produce high quality code with good test coverage, using modern abstractions and frameworks
- Push code, drive the development of the systems, create web applications
- Work independently, and complete tasks on-schedule by exercising strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years of hands on Golang experience
- Experience with writing microservices in Golang and building shared microservice libraries.
- Experience in Golang concepts like Slices, Maps, Structs, Interfaces, Goroutines, Channels, Microservices and Gorilla Mux.
- Experience with container technology and management such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in version control systems such as GitHub/Gitlab
- Experience in Unit Testing to attain high code coverage and pass build Quality gates
- Experience of executing projects in Agile using continuous / continuous deployment
- Experience of writing complex SQLs and stored procedures
- Experience working with RDBMS like Oracle/ MS SQL
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Good to have
- Experience in healthcare projects
- Experience in Post Gres/ no SQL
- Experience in creation of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with Cloud/SaaS services such as Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience in Web development using HTML, XLM, XSL, XSLT, jQuery, CSS and AJAX. Understanding
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
About NTT DATA Services:
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team