DOTNET DEVELOPER– 22feet Tribal WW
About 22feet Tribal Worldwide…
22Feet Tribal, founded in 2009, is a digital solutions provider that is built on gut and backed by data. We strongly believe in gutsy work that is fuelled by instinct. At 22Feet, we embrace the difference of everyone - the resulting collaboration brings together a unique range of skill sets. Our gutsy philosophy aligns with how we combine creativity and technology to deliver high-impact, long-term consumer solutions for our brands. Tech is at the heart of our work and is the driving force toward always being one step ahead of the consumer.
About the DDB Mudra Group:
We believe that creativity is the most powerful force in business. Driven by the mantra “Unexpected Works”, we practice creativity that delivers effectiveness in the most surprising and provocative way. Our work across DDB Mudra, 22feet Tribal Worldwide, DDB Mudramax, Track, For The Win and DDB For Good has built India’s most respected, profitable and fastest-growing brands. It has also made our communities more inclusive and brought about positive change to society’s most pressing issues.
Our commitment to diversity and equity is seen through award-winning, pioneering initiatives like the Phyllis India Project and OPEN Pride. We are also four-time gold winners of the Talent Development Program of the Year at the Campaign Agency of the Year Awards.
In 2022, we became the first Indian agency to be recognized as APAC Agency of the Year at Spikes Asia and the only Indian agency to bring home a Cannes Lion for Creative Effectiveness. We were also Asia's #1 effective agency by WARC Rankings 2021 and have been India’s Agency of the Year at Campaign Brief ‘The Work’ for two years running. https://www.ddbmudragroup.com/
What the job entails:
- Developing cutting edge applications using Umbraco (V8 or v9), C#, ASP.NET, MVC with MS SQL Server
- Working knowledge of web application security & OWASP guidelines
- Working knowledge of web hosting using Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 /2019 or Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- Experience in SQL Server 2015/ 17
- Experience in Revise update re factor and debug code Experience on writing the unit test cases for ensuring the code coverage
- Good to Have Skills Use and work effectively on Project Management tools like GIT
- Experience on writing the unit test cases for ensuring the code coverage * Strong knowledge of best practices for software implementation
- Good hands-on experience with databases.
- Ability to understand the requirements by the client and make a quick solution.
- Writing high quality code using coding guidelines.
- Self-starter with excellent appreciation of technology.
- Communicate effectively with the client.
- Good domain knowledge of technologies or applications in areas of expertise.
- Delivering a high-quality application
- 4 years of Experience
- Should have hands on experience as DOTNET web applications development & deployment.
- In-Depth knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, .NET CORE, MVC, WEB API, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, ENTITY FRAMEWORK CORE, LINQ, SQL, HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, Angular / React
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $64,915.96 - $74,915.96 per year
- 4 years
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 4 years (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road