Onbe, a fast-growing FinTech, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing global marketplace, stands for “on behalf.” Because that’s exactly how we work: on behalf of our clients, as their comprehensive payments partner. We transform the way payments are imagined — as an opportunity for innovation, a source of insight to customers, and a way to connect with partners around the globe!
Summary: Our… company is seeking a Senior GoLang Developer who will be responsible for crafting, developing, and maintaining sophisticated GoLang applications. The ideal candidate must possess a deep understanding of modern application development, cloud architectures, automated testing, and container technologies. The Senior GoLang Developer will be part of a team that works on groundbreaking projects for clients in the financial industry.
- Design, develop, and maintain sophisticated GoLang applications.
- Mentor and coach junior developers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and tackle sophisticated software problems.
- Build and maintain technical documentation related to software design and development.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Develop and maintain automated testing scripts to ensure high-quality software delivery.
- Implement modern cloud architectures such as microservices, serverless, and containerization.
- Work with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Develop RESTful APIs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a GoLang Developer.
- Experience with modern cloud architectures such as microservices, serverless, and containerization.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Azure, AWS, or other cloud providers.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and principles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate sophisticated technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with DevOps CI/CD tools.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with front-end development technologies such as Angular or React
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Experience presenting technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
The base salary range for this position is budgeted for $137,610.00 to $183,480.00, with eligibility for an annual bonus. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand. Our competitive benefits includes medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, work from anywhere, generous parental leave, and more! Our job titles may span more than one career level. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
This position can be office-based, hybrid, or fully remote in the continental United States. Onbe’s employee base is mostly clustered in the Eastern and Central time zones, with offices in suburban Philadelphia and suburban Chicago. Some periodic travel will be required.
At Onbe, a diverse group of people, ideas, and perspectives are key to achieving phenomenal things. For over 25 years, our focus has remained on building a culture of openness and ingenuity, where employees come together to innovate and build disbursement solutions that make the lives of our clients and their consumers and workforces easier and better. Our definition of success includes celebrating differences and affirming belonging. To that end, we ask employees to come to Onbe as they are and contribute their diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences.
We believe that the recruiting phase is only the very beginning of diversity and inclusion. At Onbe, we’re constantly evolving the way we celebrate diversity every day and in everything we do. With several internal committees that are dedicated to mental and physical wellness, diversity, inclusion, and community outreach, we are committed to making a culture that is inclusive to all.
Onbe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out ways to create a mindful workforce that embraces diversity and celebrates a culture of inclusion. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion, age, disability, genetic information or military service. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all decisions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion or advancement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training and leaves of absence