Open Systems Technologies is a national provider of smart staffing solutions, providing contract staffing, permanent placements and executive searches in the following skill areas…
Finance, Accounting, and Operations
Established in New York in 1990, Open Systems Technologies is one of the largest, privately held, staffing companies in the world. We have experienced organic growth over the past 25 years and currently employ over 1,500 consultants in 16 domestic and international markets. Through our brands of Open Systems, OST Financial, OST Legal, OST Government Services, and OST Global we strive for continued expansion and excellence in the staffing industry. With the Global Services division, starting Jan-2012, Open Systems has expanded into the ITO & BPO Projects/Solutions business.
Our client is seeking a Front end Developer to assist in the rewrite of a Loan Underwriting system for Commercial Real Estate Lending group. They are looking for a creative and talented front end developer who has had experience with enterprise-level web applications to help the team build a new web application that handles commercial real estate loan origination/underwriting/closing, the securitization workflow, asset management, syndication, and capital markets. The current technology stack is HTML5/AngularJS/Java/Sybase. Ideally you would drive the applications interface development, and lead the team to adopt new web toolkits.
- 7+ years' experience in HTML(5), CSS(3)
- 4+ years' experience with Angular JS
- Experience with the whole range of data integration technologies from AJAX and JSONP to web sockets and third party web sockets emulation frameworks (LightStreamer, Kaazing, socketIO)
- Experience with Karma, Jasmine, Grunt, etc.
- Understanding browser and device compatibility
- Experience with troubleshooting web applications, familiarity with network monitoring and code profiling tools
- Experience with other web UI frameworks is a plus
- UNIX and Scripting skills (e.g. Perl, Python, Shell scripts) knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with J2EE is a plus
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products is a plus
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines