See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking… for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, fourteen years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list nine times. We are honored to be voted by our Chicagoland team as a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace for three consecutive years in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus
- Remote Work schedule
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Monthly IT stipend
- Casual dress code
- On-demand pay options: Access your pay as you earn it, to cover unexpected or even everyday expenses
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
A Typical Day
- Implement API and its associated calls to the back-end, and the response to the mobile app.
- Handle API problems by diagnosing the issue, finding the root cause and implementing a fix if the problem was caused by the API
- Work with our Dev-Ops team to ensure the servers are running correctly and work with front-end developers to integrate server-side functionality with client-side applications
- Implement and monitor logging of the API calls in the event a problem arose and could be diagnosed quickly.
- Implement data storage solutions using databases such as MongoDB or MySQL
- Integrating with other web services and APIs and writing automated tests to ensure code quality and reliability
To Land This Opportunity
- You are passionate about developing server-side applications using Node.js, Express.js, Typescript, and other related technologies
- You possess 3+ years of experience with Typescript and Express
- You are familiar with RESTful API
- You have experience troubleshooting, debugging code issues, and staying up to date with emerging trends and technologies in Node.js development
bout Your Futur
The Ecommerce team is a fast-growing group that embraces the rapid change that comes with incredible growth. We bring our whole selves to work each day - personality and all - in true Parts Town style.
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status