Paychex is seeking a remote Full-Stack Engineer to join our engineering team that supports Advance Partners…
The ideal candidate will leverage their expertise in C# and SQL working in an Agile environment. This development role designs and troubleshoots software programs for computer-based systems.
IT Careers at Paychex
- Participate in the development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software to meet requirements
- Design and develop test automation code
- Complete well-defined, complex program changes
- Perform basic analysis and design for clearly defined requirements
- Contribute to estimates required for user stories based on business requirements, specifications and designs.
- Comply with and contribute to SDLC standards and CD/CI procedures to ensure consistency
- Monitor progress against task estimates to provide status
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications across environments
- Maintain existing code base, monitoring for failures in non-prod environments
- Support changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of application
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 1 year of experience in Related field and experience using one or more programming language(s).
- .NET development experience, C#, SQL
- Agile methodologies
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share that the starting base pay range for this position is $70,000 - $95,000 annually. Please keep in mind that this range is the base pay only and does not consider other components that make up the total rewards package for the position. If you are hired at Paychex, your overall compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience which may result in total compensation outside of this range