Job Title: Dotnet Developer…
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 3 Years – 5 Years
Visa Accepted: USC, GCH, GA EAD, H4 EAD, L2 EAD, TN Visa
Healthcare Domain Experience is a must.
- Knowledge of .NET framework, C#, and Visual Studio
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, software design patterns, and software development best practices
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience with web applications, services and web API development
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant certifications and/or experience in the field