Phoenix Cyber is looking for security focused Python programmers to help develop custom plugins and 3rd party integrations for a commercial-off-the-shelf cybersecurity software product. The work involves designing, developing, and implementing data models, index structures, and storage strategies; ingesting/indexing processes and transforming/normalizing data to common standards using log aggregation tools (e.g., Elasticsearch and Splunk); enriching data upon ingest and querying; and creating queries against big data.
This is a 100% remote, work-from-home position anywhere in the continental United States.
- Minimum 5 years of strong Python programming experience
- Experience in authoring and developing Python libraries
- Experience using REST and SOAP APIs to query and update data across multiple third-party applications
- Experience with Git, CI/CD and other development tools
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and networking in AWS and/or Azure
- Degree in a STEM related discipline and/or a minimum 5 years of cybersecurity experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with SOAR tools, Swimlane, Cyber Triage, Phantom
- Experience with the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) stack, Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes (ECK), Kafka, Beats, and/or Splunk
- Experience modeling with databases (relational/non-relational), especially MongoDB
- Configuration management experience with Ansible/Terraform/Chef/Puppet
- Experience with container services (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Linux administration experience
- Active (ISC)2 CISSP certification
Phoenix Cyber is a national provider of cybersecurity engineering services, operations services, sustainment services and managed security services to organizations determined to strengthen their security posture and enhance the processes and technology used by their security operations team.
Phoenix Cyber is an equal opportunity employer and complies with Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), all amendments to these regulations, and applicable executive orders, federal, and state regulations. Applicants are considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and/or veteran status.
Phoenix Cyber participates in E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly-hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, go to https://www.e-verify.gov/
Our clients may require a COVID-19 vaccination to be on contract. Vaccination and any required clearance and/or certifications need to be maintained for employment at Phoenix Cyber.
Powered by JazzHR
Phoenix Cybersecurity has been providing cybersecurity services to major corporations and the U.S. Federal Government since 2011. Our team is comprised of senior cybersecurity consultants and engineers with expertise in architecting results-oriented, cybersecurity solutions; and the operational processes to ensure accurate incident detection, enrichment, and response.
Phoenix Cybersecurity has been providing cybersecurity services to major corporations and the U.S. Federal Government since 2011. Our team is comprised of senior cybersecurity consultants and engineers with expertise in architecting results-oriented, cybersecurity solutions; and the operational processes to ensure accurate incident detection, enrichment, and response