I hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a DotNet Developer with Azure Exp to join our Digital Engineering team…
Who are we?
- For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
- Need Azure. Net Developer who is passionate in research and provide solutions on Azure services.
- Should have good programming logic and problem-solving skills.
- Respond and analyze complex queries of technical and functional nature not in routine and require deviation from standard procedures.
- Solve highly complex problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; may include support of additional product line.
- Develop code samples, quick-start and how-to guides helping customer understand complex cloud scenarios.
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to customers and developers.
- Adapt response and extensive research as per customer response.
- candidate should demonstrate great accountability, customer obsession and technical leadership.
- Good team spirit and good oral/written communication skills in English.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions.
- Improving internal efficiency and customer happiness by actively finding opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools.
- Primary Skills: Azure, . Net Core, . Net, ASP. net
- Experience of programming and scripting languages/frameworks such as. net core, . net, ASP. net, . Net Frameworks.
- Experience of range services from the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform including Infrastructure and Security related services such as Azure AD, IaaS, PaaS, Containers, Storage, Azure Monitoring, Security, App Insights and Log Analytics.
- Experience on Microsoft Azure Platform as A Service (PaaS) products such as Azure SQL, AppService, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services.
- Experience with claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA and RBAC.
- Evident hands-on experience with one or more of serverless architecture (Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps), Azure API.
- Management, Middleware (Azure Service bus), Azure Event Hub, Azure Batch, Azure App Services, Docker, Kubernetes (AKS)
- Good understanding of Azure cloud service offering (covering Azure Compute, Storage, Network, WebApp, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Functions, Azure AD).
- Knowledge on Azure Data Lake, Azure DevOps / Databases like SQL server, Cosmos DB and Web service integration.
- Good communication and presentation abilities along with excellent Problem-Solving skills