Piper Companies is in need of a C# Software Engineer for a large mortgage financial services company out of Bethesda, MD.
- This role will require some onsite work in Bethesda, MD 1-2 days a week
This position will be responsible for producing quality code in line with specifications. The position requires strong technical proficiency in our common technology framework, consisting of Microsoft .NET frameworks (C#), MS SQL Server, and Snowflake. The critical path to success is to write code that accesses multiple APIs/services/microservices that run with extremely low latency and can retrieve and store data as structured and/or non-structured objects.
Qualifications for the C# Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics
- At least 3 years of professional experience with C# (required), React, SQL Server
- Experience with web application development.
- Experience with git and CI/CD.
- Understanding of DevOps processes and the value technologies like Serverless and Kubernetes bring to the software deployment and development process.
- A solid understanding of core web and browser concepts.
- A solid understanding of relational data and/or non-relational models.
Compensation for the C# Software Engineer:
- Healthcare Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life