Plai Labs is searching for the best and brightest Software Engineers to work on a new central technology platform that will support a number of our newest social product, powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We’re looking for a smart, experienced Senior Python Engineer who thrives in an agile environment.
Our right fit is someone who enjoys solving problems, has deep… experience with Python and ML, cares about scalability, interacts effectively in a team environment, and takes ownership and pride in the work that they do.
The Plai Labs team is stacked with serial entrepreneurs, who’ve launched/built/sold multiple billion dollar companies. We are a solid, hard working, driven team of technologists.
We are looking for a top-quality Python developer for a large-scale app launch.
**Candidates must share 6 hours with US based team, in Central Time.
- Work with the Data Science team to understand requirements and help productionize Python-based machine learning projects.
- Work closely with product leadership, product designers and backend engineers to build and release on schedule.
- Designing and implementing end-to-end ML pipelines that leverage Docker compose or Kubernetes for container orchestration and scalability, and Nvidia-Docker CUDA for GPU acceleration.
- Developing and maintaining distributed and parallel computing systems for large-scale data processing and model training, using PyTorch and other ML libraries.
- Developing and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure) for ML applications and services, including container orchestration, auto-scaling, monitoring, and logging.
- Utilize Celery and Redis for task processing and message queuing.
- Develop and maintain a CI/CD pipeline to ensure smooth deployment of the ML models.
- Implement security measures to protect user data and ensure the platform is secure.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to ML infrastructure, pipelines, and models, by identifying root causes and implementing effective solutions.
- Write efficient and reliable code that is easy to maintain and understand.
- Write clean and well-documented code that follows industry best practices.
- 5+ years of Python experience
- Strong experience in designing and implementing ML workflows and pipelines, using Python, PyTorch, or other ML libraries.
- Experience designing, deploying and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in GPU environments
- Experience designing, deploying and maintaining Kubernetes in GPU environments"
- Experience with nvidia-docker and deployment of ML models (Pytorch, etc) into container and kubernetes environments
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and services, such as AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Celery/Redis or other task processing and message queuing tools.
- Experience with django and postgresql a plus