Portfolio BI (PBI) empowers the most sophisticated buy-side rms to take control of their portfolio and operational data. Born from the merger with Hentsu, and backed by Credit Suisse Asset Management's NEXT Investors, our customers benefit from our integrated platforms, local technological expertise, and seasoned financial experts. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully… managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research, and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges. Our vision is to drive agile transformation across financial services through public cloud technologies, SaaS and data science.
The role entails responsibilities within our python infrastructure spanning a number of domains—from data engineering to workflow development—with a focus on data-driven middle-tier development. As an integral member of the team, you will collaborate closely with the front office team and researchers to identify requirements and build robust internal tools.
- Transforming and cleaning data retrieved by API endpoints
- Working with research and technology teams to develop and provide support for risk simulation models, signal dashboards and processes
- Use the latest architecture trends to help enhance existing and build out new APIs, frameworks, and CI/CD pipelines and testing suites
As a lead programmer, the candidate should:
- Make high-level design choices. Dictate technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms
- Understand the interactions and dependencies among components
- Recognize potential reuse in the organization or in the application
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with other quant colleagues and portfolio managers
- Python expertise
- Proficiency with quantitative programming packages (e.g., pandas, NumPy)
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Comfort developing front ends and model mock-ups in Excel and/or Python notebooks.
- Experience in cloud technologies
As a developer, the candidate should make sure the applications benefit from the most innovative technologies.
- Python coding language mastered (3 years of experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with capital markets or equity as a FO developer is a must
- Experience with Azure
- BA (or equivalent) degree in IT and Finance will be considered a plus
This is a fully remote, 6-month contract role