PRIME Occupational Medicine’s Mission…
PRIME’s mission is to provide employers worldwide with the best tools to optimize the efficiency necessary to maximize improvement in each worker’s health and safety.
PRIME has a development team responsible for working on our in-house applications for several years now, and we are currently in the process of revamping our software with new, greenfield development and process updates.
Objectives of this role
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications. Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Develop and maintain complex web applications in a MERN stack
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and project managers to ensure that our applications are user-friendly, scalable, secure, highly-available, fault-tolerant, and efficient
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in existing applications
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and best practices in web development
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of coding standards
- May be required to travel
- May be required to work overtime and or holidays
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience with Git and version control
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Preferred experience with .NET Framework, C#, IIS
- Preferred experience with JAVA, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA
- Preferred experience with Angular 2+
- Preferred experience in SQL (MSSQL or Postgres)
- Preferred AWS Cloud Knowledge
Physical Demands. Sitting for prolonged periods of time, lift, carry push, pull or otherwise move objects up to 30 pounds. Repetitive motion. Extensive use of computers and keyboard. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Work is performed in an office environment and requires the ability to operate standard office equipment and keyboards. Must have the ability to lift and small carry parcels, packages and other items, to walk short distances, and drive a vehicle to deliver and pick up materials.
Mental Requirements: Learn new tasks, remember processes, maintain focus, complete tasks independently, make timely decisions in the context of a workflow, ability to communicate with employees and visitors, ability to complete tasks in situations that have a speed or productivity quota.
Position Unit: PRIME Medical, Exempt Salary, Work location: Remote
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Want to learn more about the company? Visit our website: www.primeoccmed.com