Senior C#, ASP.NET, Azure Developer -- Contract
Quintessence is a premier provider of IT services to major firms. Quintessence provides on-site, off-site and off-shore Financial IT Services…
We are looking for a Senior Hands-on C#, .Net & Azure, for a long term contract at our direct client, a major firm in New York, NY.
The Senior Developer will Design, Architect, Develop & Deploy C#, .Net, ASP.NET, HTML 5, WPF, WCF, SQL, SSIS, Azure applications.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Application design, development, database design, coding and unit/ integration/ performance testing.
- Manage the development and integration of complex application modules using .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, ASP.NET, .NET Core, C#, n-Tier architecture, SOA, XML/JSON-based web services.
- Database design, normalization, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server 2014/2017/2019, SSIS packages, data modeling tools (ERwin/ERStudio).
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in overseeing medium to large scale projects comprising sub-projects and distinct deliverables, often comprising a program with multiple work streams
- 10 years of total experience in object-oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications, at least 3 of which are in a web/client-server environment.
- 4 years of enterprise/solution/application architecture experience in designing medium-to-large scale business solutions and leading/mentoring technical teams.
- Microsoft Services certifications or other certifications are a MAJOR PLUS