Job Title: .Net MVC C#
Location: Plano, TX/ Addison TX/ Charlotte, NC…
Duration: Long Term - W2 only
We are looking for a seasoned, full-stack web developer to manage applications using the latest standards, methodologies and frameworks.
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned tech leads.
This position is responsible for providing .Net Developer level analysis, design and hands-on development skills. Demonstrated record of developing successful applications that are highly integrated and reliable. As a self-starter, candidates should have the ability to operate effectively, and with a sense of possibility, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Candidates should have strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skill along with a willingness to be highly collaborative in coming up with solutions.
The developer will be expected to:
Be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries
Understand and convert macro level requirements into actionable tasks
Understand the continuous integration and continuous deployment lifecycle
Design and implement the overall web architecture
Successful candidates will have 7+ years of overall IT experience.
At least five years’ experience with:
- MVC, Visual Studio, ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Knowledge and experience of Object Oriented Programming and SOLID design principles.
- Experience with .NET Framework 4+ (and/or experience with .NET Core)
- Strong understanding of Web Services concepts and experience with WCF or Web API
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like NUnit
- Experience in data access technologies and ORM patterns like ADO.Net or Entity Framework.
- Proficiency with Git
- Proficiency in SQL Server, creating queries, views and stored procs
- Experience working with Microservices with Docker container/Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Good Front End knowledge of Angular or React is a plus
- Experience in performance tuning SQL queries
- Experience with BI tools like SSIS/SSRS
- Experience working in Agile teams