Job Description (Python
Enterprise Capital Management technology team is looking for a solid individual performer with ability to work in a fast paced agile environment. The objective of our team is to ensure client and its subsidiaries are compliant from a regulatory capital reporting perspective under the Basel rules in a new stable, scalable and sustainable capital reporting and analysis platform. The project elaborates requirements for data sourcing elements for calculating risk weighted assets, details business logic for computing these financial elements and defines process-flow and formulas for generating Basel rules-based capital ratios. These requirements are captured for various entities at client including bank holding company (BHC) and related depository institution entities (banks). This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to strategic platform. Typically requires 10+ years of applicable experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Python development experience is a must
- 4+ years of experience in big data technologies like Spark, Hadoop
- 2+ years of SQL programming experience preferably with databases such as Oracle Exadata
- Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Solid coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in large scale enterprise application design and implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree from outstanding university
- Background in capital calculations
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Knowledge and/or experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing
- 2+ years of Java development is preferred
- Experience working with agile methodologies and SDLC processes would be preferred
- 1+ years of UNIX scripting experience and unit test mock frameworks would be preferred
- Experience in Quartz (Internal bank platform) would be preferred but optional
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58.26 - 68.26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to strategic platform.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information