RefineRE is seeking a Python intern to work closely with the product team on various projects to ensure integrity of data quality. These projects will entail iterative programming aspects that shed light on data quality, consistency, and usability. Ideal candidates will possess strong problem solving and intermediate python skills.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics, Applied Statistics, or related field.
- 2 or more years of educational experience with statistical programming languages (such as Python or R).
- Familiarity with Jupyter notebooks or other Python IDE’s.
- Ability to do basic tasks in Python or R to
- Create loops for iterating over rows and columns in a data frame,
- Transform data based on logical conditions,
- Keep well-documented code while producing project deliverables on time,
- Develop reusable, efficient, testable, and scalable code.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL, API’s, GCP and/or Tableau.
- Can be in office, remote, or hybrid