Note: The title for this role may be flexible depending on a candidate's existing engineering experience, overall skill set, and domain expertise.
What Replicated offers…
- A learning culture that is anchored with a growth mindset and curiosity
- Remote work - build a comfortable setting that works for you
- Enthusiastic teams who love what they do
Golang Software Engineer
Golang Software Engineers contribute to every stage of building the Replicated delivery and management platform. They implement, test, and deploy new enhancements and updates to our products.
As a member of the Application Installer team you will get to use cutting-edge technologies and emerging open source tools and standards. Working with exciting tools like Kubernetes and Helm, you’ll help us continue to build the next generation of multi-premise application installers for ISVs and Enterprise customers.
Our stack includes Go, Kubernetes, Typescript and more. You’ll get an opportunity to work across the stack and develop software for our highly technical user-base of software developers. You won’t be locked into legacy products or technologies; our engineers learn something new every day.
What you'll do:
- Work with product managers, designers, and core engineers from prototype to production
- Build public and internal APIs, often interfacing with core Kubernetes APIs
- Write and contribute to Kubernetes operators and CLIs
- Collaborate with frontend engineers to deliver full-stack experiences
- Develop and update tests and automation to streamline our release processes
- Keep up-to-date on CVEs and other software updates for external dependencies
- Mentor and be mentored, based on your experience level
- Participate in support and on-call rotation
You should have:
- Senior level professional development experience
- Senior level professional experience with Go and associated tooling
- Excellent technical communication and collaboration skills
Replicated focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Docker. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Replicated has raised $31.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2020.
You can view their website at https://www.replicated.com or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn