Senior .NET and C# Application Developer
Revecore is a technology-driven company dedicated to delivering revenue integrity and complex claims solutions to hospitals. We have been in business for over 20 years and are committed to providing a dynamic and flexible work environment that promotes employee growth, fosters innovation, and helps our communities thrive.
As a Senior .NET and C# Application Developer, you will be responsible for building, configuring, and testing applications. You will also provide support and collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture. In addition, you will generate ideas for software improvement and research new developer tools and software to improve performance, security, and HIPAA compliance.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of the Agile SDLC
- Participate in requirements analysis – update requirements as needed
- Perform code reviews
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Generate ideas for software improvement
- Research and determine new developer tools and software to improve software performance, security, HIPAA compliance and ease of maintenance
- Write clean, scalable, and secure code using .NET and C# programming languages
- Produce and execute unit test conditions
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
- Deploy applications on an as-needed basis
- Develop documentation on an as-requested basis
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Work on Revecore Helpdesk Tickets submitted through the Revecore Support Desk queue
- Maintain confidentiality of information, whether verbal, written or electronic, which you will learn in the course of your work at Revecore.
- Will not access or attempt to access confidential data that is unrelated to your job duties in the course of your work at Revecore.
- Will not disclose Protected Health Information (PHI) in violation of the law.
Job Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- 6 or more years of development experience required
- At least 6 years of .NET and C# experience required
- Experience coding in C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server (T-SQL), REST, Angular, Entity Framework
- Experience working with large data sets and data transformations using ETL tools
- Experience developing for Azure, AWS, or related Cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of Healthcare EDI transactions is a plus