Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth… management.
Key Tasks include
- Identify opportunities for automation
- Understand available automation solution/Tools and apply that to relevant use cases
- Visualize automation solution and quickly create prototypes
��� Collaborate with engineering/architecture practice team to innovate, develop and deploy automation solutions
To be effective in this role, the candidate should possess the following qualities and skills:
- Direct experience working in(hands-on involvement) multi-dimensional development projects/programs with diverse technology stack and global deployments
- 6 + years software development experience
- Experience in front-end tools, UI design and development
- Sound understanding of HTML5
- 2+ years hands-on experience in design, development and implementation of automation solutions preferred
- Strong understanding of various automation tools/solutions. Enjoys hands-on programming/scripting work.
- Experience using Service Management Software (Service Now). ITSM certification is a plus
- Experience with Chef and/or Ansible
- Exposure to cloud based technologies and framework
- Working to deep knowledge of financial products
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to grasp new concepts quickly, lead diverse partners toward reasonable recommendations, and prepare decisions in a logical fashion with supporting impact, to aid in timely decision making
- Must be a self-starter, effective listener, problem solver and team player.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: