Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth… management.
Must have JS React, JS Dev. Very nice if they have Agile and back end exposure. They are not looking for mobile developers.
The candidate in this position will become part of the Data Analytics Technology team which part of the Markets and Securities Services and Technology business, delivering state of the art and best in class client interactivity tools and services primarily through the Major Global Bank for Securities suite of applications.
This job requires working within the context of a larger, distributed, team – with globally located colleagues for in the USA, UK and India.
Take ownership for delivering the development task assigned.
Ensure delivery within tight timelines and meeting the team's expectation.
Get involved in the entire lifecycle of the development project
Understand the requirement and ensure quality deliverables.
Ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation
Do peer code reviews
Develop unit plan and perform unit testing and provide continuously improved product experience
Participate in the technical design
Actively assist Project Lead to deliver quality output
Actively assist Support team wherever required
Provide SME support and assist in answering any client queries with respect to applications' core capabilities.
Provide the necessary L3 production support
Together with the team contribute to innovative & best-in-class solutions for our business
Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet delivery timelines with a high degree of client satisfaction is critical.
- The role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to be involved in strategic software development within the larger team. This work will be executed in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Knowledge of Custody business
- Familiarity with Spring Integration Framework or other ETL tools
- Familiar with major banking protocols, such as SWIFT 15022, 20022 and FIX
- Be familiar with the specifics of the major file transfer protocols (FTP, sFTP, NDM) as well as messaging protocols (MQ, JMS) and proven experience with using them in a large scale environment.
- Innovative and Positive 'Can Do' attitude
- Planning and Organizing – Ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- Resilience – Used to working towards tight deadlines, under pressure and using appropriate coping methods to stay focused
- Accountability –self start on goals and achieve targets
Please see our complete list of jobs at: