Robert Half has a Fortune 500 Client located in Nashville, TN seeking multiple Full Stack .NET Developers.
Position: Senior Level .NET Developer…
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Hybrid
Duration: 6 month Contract to Hire - W2 only no C2C
Senior Level Developer
This position plays a lead role in on the client's Innovation Team, a dynamic, special project team that is tasked designing and building high-performing enterprise applications supporting both desktop and mobile user platforms. This position will demonstrate leadership and provide mentoring to the in-house and outsourced developers in the following areas:
- Guidance and advice on current enterprise – development trends
- Proper Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Programming for browser-based desktop and mobile platforms, as well as backing services and applications.
- Best practices of Software Architecture and Domain Modeling for implementation of Cloud-Ready, Microservice, and/or Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Enterprise Application development, integration, and delivery with distributed architecture
- Integration between loosely-coupled systems using application programming interfaces (APIs) to form complex systems and automate routine tasks
- Team collaboration using agile project management methodology
The ideal candidate:
- Has proven experience with 8+ years’ experience in enterprise solutions utilizing .NET core and C# development
- Has strong leadership and communication skills
- Has the ability to understand the underlying infrastructure and how to design to applications to take advantage of it
- Has the ability to work in a high-paced environment, following agile project management methodology, and to use related tools such as continuous integration, release management, and work tracking
- Will be eager to learn our technology and business stacks as well as demonstrate an ongoing dedication to innovating on emerging technologies and trends
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills for targeting both technical and non-technical audiences
- Google Cloud or Azure experience
What are 3 must have / desired traits/experience that the Manager would most like to see?
- API Management with Apigee
- Software Development best practices