Roonyx Inc. is an international software development company. We equip small and medium businesses with custom-made web & mobile apps, providing easy and efficient tools to reach goals, explore and conquer new markets.
- Our clients are from Europe, USA, Australia, Asia.
- Our team is distributed and has departments of PM, Design, Marketing, Web и Mobile development, QA, Global Sales и HD…
- Our technological process of development is built according to Scrum/ Kanban.
Now we are searching for a Senior Backend Ruby on Rails Developer to join us.
- to develop Ruby on Rails applications.
- to develop and prove architecture solutions according to business needs.
- to check your code up by Rspec test coverage.
- to meet up with your team, discuss the ideas for business solutions.
- What is important:
- proficiency in business Ruby on Rails applications development.
- experience in basic Gems: Devise, Pundit, Sidekiq, Rspec, ActiveAdmin, etc.
- experience in building scalable applications involving SaaS solutions.
- experience in building video-on-demand services.
- good skills of business logic realization.
- no fear to ask questions and learn new technologies.
- Would be great if:
- you are experienced in front-end technologies, server setup and configuration.
- minimum 3 years of commercial experience in development using Ruby on Rails.
- experience in Rspec test apps coverage.
- ability to act independently and responsibly.
- ability to provide 40 work hours per week.
- ability to work with the product’s requirements: to define, estimate, describe and formalize Acсeptance Criteria, Test Instructions.
- sense of creating the correct code as a purpose.
- experience in working with Agile teams and processes.
- English: B2-C1, (you are supposed to communicate with a client directly).
- remote work 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week..
- probation period: 3 months.
- payment once a month in USD.
- Performance Review: once or twice a year.
- online corporate events.
- professional and career development.
Roonyx focuses on SaaS, CRM, Crowdfunding, and Web Development. Their company has offices in United States. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://roonyx.tech or find them on LinkedIn