- Only candidates physically located in Silicon Valley, California with US work authorization apply.
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent. 2 - 5 years experience in using Microsoft web application stack and various modern web frameworks.
Other: Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications Passion for troubleshooting issues in production and being data driven Note: Candidate should be local in Silicon valley, California. Job is 50% office & 50% work from home.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Must Have: C# (2+ years) , .NET Framework (2+ years), Web REST API creation (2+ years), SQL Server, Angular (2+ years), Typescript, Bootstrap, Material Design, CSS3, HTML5
If interest, please send your updated resume along with below details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Current Location :
Good time to contact you :