As our Material Handler, you will work in our plant to pick orders. We can’t ship without you. Every day you will work alongside a hardworking and fast-paced team to select orders from the warehouse floor and place them on the correct pallet. To thrive you must be prepared to lift packages of 50 pounds repeatedly and always think safety first. You’ll be someone your team can rely… on to make sure our orders are right before they’re in route to our customers.
As our Material Handler, you don’t need experience but you do need strong character. What does that mean to us?
- You pay attention to details because you care as much about hitting production goals as accuracy on your pallet.
- Safety matters. When you see something, you’ll say something to a teammate to make sure that everyone leaves as they come.
- You’ll show up. We’ve built a team you can rely on, and we trust each other to show up every day.
- 1-3 years of related experience in an equivalent role.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work above average overtime and flexible hours.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to conform to specific customer requirements and process paperwork.
- Aptitude with SAP/WMS System, PC skills, as well as ISO-9001 requirements.
- Appropriate forklift and Raymond operating skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly for extended periods.
Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Solving challenges is the very foundation of who we are. After all, in the beginning, our founder, sea captain Robert Fergusson, didn’t particularly care about paint. When he founded our company in 1921, he just wanted to keep his ship intact and stumbled upon a valuable solution. Today, that discovery is Rust-Oleum Corporation.
The same passion that drove the Captain to spend his next few years creating the world’s first rust-preventative paint still drives us today. When we see a problem, we work diligently until we’ve perfected a solution, which has led to some of the most cutting edge, durable and innovative products in the industry. Our creative and talented team of over 3000 people across every corner of the world, help us remain the global leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry