Who Are We?
SecureLayer7 powers BugDazz. BugDazz aims to solve the most challenging problems related to traditional VAPT which industries face on a daily basis. The BugDazz focuses on providing seamless collaboration between customers and Pentesting team from Secuelayer7 by Agile pentesting…
BugDazz pentest as a service platform brings real-time results, more coverage, & easy remediation workflows with compliance-ready reports. Security program scaled using trusted, highly talented ethical hackers on board. https://bugdazz.io/.
We are looking out for individual contributors with experience in building scalable automated API scanning product which will an extension to BugDazz.
- Developing end to end functional features
- Working with cross-geographical stakeholders to define software requirements and take the lead in solution design
- Analyzing and fix production issues and real time customer support
Who are you & What You Will Do
- You will be involved in doing technical research in identifying API scanning use cases
- You will be involved in converting use cases into Golang code.
- You will be involved in solving production issues and also writing developer documentation and relevant blog
What you should have
- Analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture and influence others
- Effective communication skills with ability to give impactful feedback to colleagues
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be a quick learner.
None, we love to work with skilled & passionate people.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent coding skills in Golang. Ability to write clean & quality code.
- Basic knowledge of OOPs.
- Basic knowledge of data structure, algorithms, mathematics, statistics & DBMS.
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be a team person
- Should have good writing skills