TITLE: PERM: Hybrid Software Architect ( .NET CORE, WPF, WCF, C#, SQL DB, LOCATION: Franklin, TN This is a Hybrid role - 3 days a week onsite and two days remotely at your home. MUST HAVES: 1. 4 Year Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field. 2. Proficient experience with C#, .Net framework (including WPF & WCF) and .Net core 3. Experience with design patterns, modern software… frameworks and architectures. 4. This is a hybrid position that requires 3 days onsite every week.Job Description
- Carry out technical assessments on requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies for development requirements.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development).
- Participate in defining technical product requirements and high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Responsible for driving architecture around new product features and ensuring that designs are in alignment with technology roadmap.
- Lead, guide and influence Tech Leads and Software engineers.
- Take technical ownership of the product engineering and quality.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of software standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, and best practices for the development organization.
- Participate in the implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes, and standards.
- Discover or develop innovative solutions with the use of the latest technologies.
- Guide technical evaluations via POCs and design workshops
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Architect.
- Experience with modern software development or operations and their associated technologies.
- Extensive experience with C#, .Net framework (including WPF & WCF) and .Net core.
- Experience with design patterns, modern software frameworks and architectures.
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses/errors and supporting planned improvements.
- Big picture problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills are essential.
- Experience working in highly regulated environments a plus.
- Experience with SQL DB like SQLite a plus.
- Experience with Google Protobuf & gRPC a plus
Screening Questions1. Briefly describe why you are a strong candidate for the Software Architect role 2. Tell us about your software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of gaming or other products 3. How much of your current role is hands on development? (Coding, code review, etc.) 4. On a scale of 1-10, rate your self with C#, Memory Management, and Multi-Threading. 5. Tell us about your experience with C# Interview Steps1. Video Interview with hiring manager 2. Technical & video interview with panel Company Culture & Perks
“To be recognized as a Great Place to Work is an endorsement of our people-first culture, It encourages us to keep striving to be an even better home for great talent.
While we’re a global business, we remain a family at heart. We will keep doing all we can to help all employees unleash their full potential, and ensure they can do their best, and be their best, at end client.”
Client is thrilled that their operations in Australia, the United States, and India have been endorsed as Great Places to Work. This confirms what client employees consistently tell us, namely that they love being part of our growing team. We will continue to consult our people to find ways to further improve the employee experience across our global operations.”