Sincere is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience working with large Ruby on Rails applications. You believe that user interface details really matter, you care about creating structured and maintainable code, and you consider development your craft. Not only will you play a role in building the future of… Punchbowl.com, but you will also decide how the engineering team evolves to meet the needs of our company as we grow.
- Work with a nimble team of seasoned Rails developers
- Have the opportunity to own projects and influence design and architecture
- Improve development processes and drive the direction of the product
- Experience firsthand how engineering fits together with the other pieces of an organization to create a successful business
On the engineering team, you will find a blend of many technologies in our stack. While our primary language is Ruby, we strive to use the best tools for the job to create elegant solutions and optimize developer happiness.
We use: Rails 6, React, Sass, Serverless, MySQL, Git, AWS
- Passionate and opinionated about creating great products for the web
- Experienced in working with large Ruby on Rails applications
- A full-stack developer comfortable working in React and modern CSS to create beautiful UI
Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Sincere is a family of brands with heart. The Company is home to Punchbowl®, Timehop®, and Memento®, and builds technology that brings you closer and helps show you care to the people who matter the most. With Sincere Foundation, we support organizations that address basic needs, and envision a future where everyone has the opportunity to celebrate, recognize milestones, and honor memories. We provide a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Sincere Perks:
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- A collaborative, start-up environment where you’ll learn a lot, get your hands dirty, and see your work directly impact our customers
- Fantastic, smart coworkers who are passionate about what they do
- Virtual team coffee chats, Friday team trivia challenges, and anything else we can think of to have fun as a team from a distance
PLEASE NOTE: Our team is primarily based in Framingham, MA and London, ON. We will consider applicants who reside anywhere in the United States or Canada who are willing to work “East Coast Hours” (roughly 9am-5:30pm EST