Please Note: This is a in-office position (Green Lane, PA)
SLM's people are exceedingly talented, all-around supportive, and deeply committed. We are a team…
At the heart of SLM's culture is the willpower of our team to produce results for our clients, build relationships with our strategic partners, and be home to the best and the brightest. We maintain an open, collegiate environment characterized by accountability, integrity, and a shared belief in the Company's mission, vision and values.
We are seeking an experienced React.js front-end developer to join our company. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications and mobile apps using React.
As a React.js developer, you will implement new features and maintain existing code using React and other standard tools in the React ecosystem, such as Node.js. Your duties will include designing software solutions to meet project requirements, maintaining and refactoring existing code, writing tests, and fixing bugs.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Maintain existing React systems, including fixing bugs
- Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements
- Install and configure server environments for React deployments
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts
Experience with React.
Experience building mobile applications with React Native for iOS and Android.
Ability to learn new skills, frameworks, and programming languages.
Willingness to adhere to established coding standards and design patterns.
Experience with cross-browser development.
Ability to work independently or as part of a larger group.
Nice To Have:
Experience working with a Design System.ce-To-Haves
Experience working with AJAX.
Experience developing responsive and mobile websites.
Experience with Python, Django
Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
Experience with a CSS Preprocessor (LESS, Sass).
Experience with Git source control.
- Paid time off including company holidays
- Flexible schedule
Health and Wellness
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Dental and vision coverage
- Wellness program
- Group short-term and long-term disability
Financial Wellness and Additional Support
- 401(k) plan options and company match
- Life insurance* basic plan covered 100% by company.
- Supplemental term life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Recognition program
- Employee discounts for mobile phone, ticketed events, online shopping and more
Plus competitive pay, annual performance-based increases, performance bonuses, frequent Company-wide events, paid training, and so much more