- Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Experience in requirement analysis, failure analysis, API design, distributed consistency.
- Experience in defining processes and building systems to monitor and gather metrics, analysis, and software profiling…
- Experience with microservices and web application/services development.
- Great problem-solving skills and propensity to learn and experience of leading end-to-end high scale projects and mentor fellow engineers.
- Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups.
- Willingness to own all stages of development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 2 years
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Front-end development: 2 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
- React: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Mineola, NY 11501