Engineering Manager – Luxury Hotel
Miami Beach, Florida…
One of Miami’s Top Luxury hotels is searching for an Engineering Manager! If you have experience working as an Engineer in a luxury hotel setting or in a luxury condo setting, then APPLY NOW!
Engineering Manager Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Supervise engineering employees and department
- Prioritize service requests and monitor performance
- Monitor engineering expenses to ensure goals are met
- Requires advanced knowledge of building management and the engineering profession
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience preferred
Engineering Manager Benefits:
- Strong base salary
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision
- 401k with a match
- Paid Vacation/PTO
- Huge Opportunity for growth!
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.