Stonefield provides engineering and consulting services for private developers, universities, and public agencies. We are Site Engineers and Transportation Engineers seeking to expand our boundaries and services at all times. Above all, we are problem-solvers and solution-finders for our clients and the communities we work in. We employ technology – from leading edge communication devices to… geographic information system and 3-D modeling software – to provide accurate and easily comprehensible project documents to meet the objectives of our clients.
Stonefield Engineering and Design is currently recruiting a Project Engineer/Manager to join the Site/Civil Engineering Team. This is a dynamic position that will offer the opportunity for diverse interaction and rapid growth. The right candidate will bring a strong technical background, interpersonal skills, intellectual curiosity, and a desire for continued growth and learning. As Stonefield is a multi-disciplinary firm, interest in cross disciplinary work within the field of Civil Engineering is encouraged.
- Job responsibilities will include teaching and training entry-level to mid-level designers and analyst
- Design of site layout
- Grading, stormwater management
- Utilities, landscaping, lighting, and soil erosion and sediment control measures
- Project management responsibilities
- Zoning and land development permitting
- Field inspection
- Hydraulic and hydrologic design and analysis
- Site plan drafting
- Environmental impact assessment
- Preparation of project reports.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be a licensed PE in Pennsylvania
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with site and grading design, zoning and site plan permitting process in the state of Pennsylvania
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Civil 3D, HydroCAD, and/or technical writing are a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competetive pay plus bonus opportunity