Inhabit is a software company serving the residential and vacation property management industries. It delivers best-in-class software solutions while fostering industry-leading innovation and collaboration. Powered by its diverse team of business leaders and industry experts, the company focuses on providing property management professionals more choice through its software… ecosystems. Inhabit believes that property managers are central to the success of the residential and vacation housing markets and delivers products built to empower them, their investors, and communities. Inhabit’s private equity partners include Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Insight Partners, Greater Sum Ventures and PSG. These are committed to helping support the company’s commitment to property management software solutions. To learn more, visit Inhabit.com.
Job Description Summary
In this role, you will work closely with brand leadership to contribute to discussions, take the initiative to solve problems, and take on new challenges. You should thrive in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment, where each team member's contributions are vital to the overall success of the product. You should have the ability to quickly troubleshoot technical problems with minimal assistance from others. If you are a Frontend Developer with strong ReactJS skills and a passion for staying on top of the latest trends and techniques, we encourage you to apply today.
What You’ll Do (Functions & Responsibilities)
- Develop, troubleshoot and maintain application code for existing applications on the front-end (TypeScript, ReactJS, HTML, CSS, Sass, AntD, etc.)
- Collaborate with team in defining architecture; implement data contracts; identify and proactively advise on potential risks to success
- Design, develop and test new modules throughout their life cycle - Translate design vision provided by the management team
- Manage application dependencies
- Develop and maintain regression and unit testing platform
- Research and recommend changes to management team to improve application and user experience
- Follow coding conventions, policies and procedures provided
What We’re Looking For (Minimum qualifications)
- 4+ years of Frontend development experience.
- Experience with high-load systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Ability to test and debug websites.
- Strong English and some Russian language a Bonus
- Experience architecting and developing large scale frontend design.
- Observant and able to remain focused on tasks for long periods of time
- PHP experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- English is a need to have, and Russian is a nice to have.
- Guadalajara, MX / Remote - Training and onboarding will require being at the office until the training period is over