- Meet Stride
- Success Stories
- Responsibility and Inclusion…
Over 20 years ago, Stride was founded to provide personalized learning — powered by technology. We reached students where they were in their own journeys. We knocked down their barriers to great education. And we gave every learner equal opportunity to succeed — however they defined success. Stride innovated the learning experience with online and blended learning that prepared them for their lives ahead.
Stride is a community of passionate leaders. Whether teachers, engineers, curriculum writers, or financial managers — whatever your expertise or role, we all work to empower futures through learning. And changing the trajectory of learning itself is one of our greatest missions. Join us in developing more effective ways to learn and helping learners build the skills and confidence they need to make their way forward in life.
The Senior Product Manager, Artificial Intelligence performs a vital role in the product management and engineering process at Stride. The product manager works with the Head of Product and business partners to translate customer vision into a roadmap of executable milestones aligned to drive business outcomes and provide capabilities needed in the market. This individual is the primary liaison with the customer facing organizations. They work with their business partners, customers, and engineers to define what needs to be built and ensure that designs meet and exceed customer expectations. This role is especially important as this leader will be responsible for building a roadmap for artificial intelligence applications at stride from internal productivity to externally facing products. This individual will need to work across all lines of business and partner closely with the Chief Product Officer and CITO on the priorities for AI product development within Stride.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Strategy & Planning
- Partner with business and technology leaders to set the AI product vision and strategy.
- Conduct market research and create product roadmaps and priorities.
- Develop business cases and secure stakeholder buy-in for AI investments.
- Guide products from ideation through development, implementation, and adoption.
- Motivate cross-functional teams including Engineering, Design and Marketing to ship delightful AI-powered products.
- Continuously gather customer feedback and refine products to exceed learner needs.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
Certificates and Licenses: None required
- BA/BS in a technical field required. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years combined product management and people leadership experience.
- Experience delivering B2C SaaS products driven by modern AI capabilities.
- Technical expertise in cloud platforms, APIs, and AI.
- Strong analytical abilities and comfort with data.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and strategic thinking.
- Passion for education technology and how AI can transform learning.
- Outstanding knowledge of modern tech stack of cloud applications.
- Extensive firsthand experience with design, development, and implementation of IT systems.
- Analytical mind and great critical thinking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities and history of success collaborating with executives across an organization.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to work towards results with a passion for technology and continuous delivery.
- Ability to quickly drill down to solve problems and take ownership of the resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Ability to partner cross functionally to drive complex strategic projects.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and successfully lead multiple initiatives.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio); Web proficiency.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- Ability to clear required background check
- Pragmatic Product Management certification is a plus.
- Experience with Amazon’s Working Backwards methodology is a plus.
Demonstrated knowledge of budgeting, financial planning, and business operations
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is virtual and open to residents of the 50 states, D.C.
Compensation & Benefits: Stride, Inc. considers a person’s education, experience, and qualifications, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value when determining a new employee’s salary level. Salaries will differ based on these factors, the position’s level and expected contribution, and the employee’s benefits elections. Offers will typically be in the bottom half of the range.
- We anticipate the salary range to be $85,000 to $160,000. The upper end of this range is not likely to be offered, as an individual’s compensation can vary based on several factors. These factors include, but are not limited to, geographic location, experience, training, education, and local market conditions. Eligible employees may receive a bonus. Stride offers a robust benefits package for eligible employees that can include health benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off.
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer