Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated 100% Remote Golang Developer with AWS to support a top Fortune 125 client. This person will assist in the development of a highly visible customer-facing application that allows users to customize cost-savings offerings through a centralized web app. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- 2-5 years of professional experience developing applications in Golang.
- 2+ year of experience working in or provisioning an AWS environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or similar
- Must have experience using Angular 8+ for front end development.
- Experience working with Kubernetes or Docker containers.
- Development experience with any of the following: C, C++, Rust, or Angular
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (ie. MongoDB)
- Design and develop new technology to increase efficiency and usability of the application
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and code web features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve user experience, performance, and to maximize development efficiency
- Ability to resolve complex Kubernetes configuration and CI/CD
- Collect and present service metrics to the team to assist in service intelligence analysis
- Develop standards for web development throughout the application suite across the department
- Self-test and correct defects related to code developed