We are a small team of crypto native builders, traders, and designers looking to bridge the gap between the current state of crypto and mass adoption…
We were raised on Runescape and crypto mining in our basements. We’ve ridden the waves of the volatile crypto market cycles. We’re deeply dedicated and fanatically obsessed with creating a more efficient, fair, and accessible financial system using crypto.
What is Superform?###
Superform is a decentralized marketplace for crypto yields. Superform makes it possible for users to browse all yield opportunities on different blockchains and seamlessly deposit into them using any asset from any chain in a single transaction. Protocols can permissionlessly list their vaults on Superform to give them instant distribution, eliminating the need for a custom frontend. We are simplifying earning yield by using cutting edge interoperability solutions and new DeFi building blocks so more people can participate in the Web3 transformation. Superform is venture backed by top investors in crypto.
There are three main components to Superform:
- Superform Protocol: The decentralized protocol that routes assets across chains into yield and serves as a permissionless marketplace for all yield opportunities
- Superform dApp: The UX layer that allows users to browse, access, and manage yield opportunities from any chain
- Superform API & Services: Provides comprehensive data about yield opportunities and easy programmatic access to all yield listed on the protocol
To learn more, visit our website at https://www.superform.xyz/ and our docs at https://docs.superform.xyz/
Superform is looking for a crypto-native software engineer to join our team in building the next iteration of the core Superform protocol.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to design, development, and implementation of the core Superform protocol
- Work closely with other DeFi projects to build product integrations or open-source public goods
- Types of projects you might work on
- Conduct research on new economic and security models to decentralize the protocol
- Build robust cross chain oracles for ERC-4626 vaults
- Working with other DeFi teams on ERC-4626 adapters for novel yield implementations
- Building an NFT representation of yield on Superform (like Uniswap v3 LP)
- Scope and implement new protocol designs to further marketplace traction
Who you are
- DeFi native. You live and breathe the newest and greatest developments in the space
- “Hacker” disposition, you’re always thinking of new projects to build, or ways to improve existing systems
- Security first mindset. Billions have been lost to hacks. You want to change the status quo.
- You’re equally comfortable taking a project from zero to 100 on your own as you are working on a team to execute on a complex deliverable
- Excellent communicator that thrives in a remote environment with the ability to be online from 9 am-12 pm ET
- Extremely excited to work as a team to pursue an ambitious, long term objective
- Fluency in Solidity, Foundry, and best practices in writing and testing code
- Familiar with subgraphs and relational database concepts
Nice to have
- Prior experience or interest working in interoperability
- Degree in computer science or a quantitative subject
- Twitter threadooooor
- Belief in Aliens
- Work remotely anywhere in the world
- Equity included as part of compensation package
- Insurance (health, dental, vision) FSA or HSA (USA only)
- 401k (USA only)
- Office in NY or Miami
- In-person meetups with the team (all expenses paid)
Superform focuses on Mobile, Financial Services, Personal Finance, Finance Technology, and Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in New York City, Miami, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.superform.xyz or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn