SynergisticIT understands the complex nature of the job market and how difficult it can be to secure a position, especially for fresh graduates. Therefore, we assist and help tech-savvies to convert their passions into professions. We go above and beyond to keep you working in your niche…
As we focus on long-term success, we provide complete career development solutions. From job search to upskilling portfolio and interview preparation, we can guide you at every step of your career.
SynergisticIT spares no efforts to connect you with a large network of tech giants, including Google, Apple, PayPal, Dell, Cisco, Client, etc. Presently, we are actively looking for entry-level Java Developers with a driven mindset. Get the right opportunity and gain experience in building web-centric solutions on Java.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Java development
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Basic knowledge of Core Java
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-learner, highly motivated, team player, and technically inquisitive
- Strong work ethic and creative problem-solving abilities
- Result-oriented approach and ability to meet high-level project requirements
- Spring Boot
- Rest Webservices
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule & part-time off
- E-verified (Certifications on advanced Java)
- H1B filing
- No relocation
- On-job technical support
- Skill Enhancement
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 Companies
Roles and Responsibilities
- As an entry-level Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Java applications.
- Troubleshoot problems in Java-based applications.
- Conduct code testing to ensure faster and seamless app performance.
- Integrate Java apps with databases, servers, and network systems.
- Coordinate with other teams to generate optimal outcomes.
- Complete app development as per the client's specifications and time frames.
- Provide user support by building assistance tools and documentation.
Who can apply?
It is an ideal job for recent IT graduates looking to build a solid career in the tech industry. Anyone with basic programming knowledge in Core JAVA, and C++ can apply for this position.
Candidate's Outcome: https://www.synergisticit.com/candidate-outcomes/
No third-party candidates or c2c candidates
If you are interested, please apply to the posting.
No phone calls please, Shortlisted candidates will be reached out. No phone calls please, Shortlisted candidates would be reached out you can reach out to me via email on email@example.com , only after applying to this Job Posting