Our client is a Web3 company looking to hire a Senior Solidity Engineer remotely.
This role is offered to the successful applicant to work from anywhere in the world , with flexible hours to suit, and a salary adjustable to the level of experience…
We are a decentralized exchange built on a blockchain platform, allowing users to trade various cryptocurrencies in a decentralized manner.
Whom we are looking for:
We seek a skilled senior-level engineer experienced in developing Solidity-based smart contracts. You should have at least two years of experience (or equivalent knowledge) in building high-performing blockchain apps or smart contracts and be able to provide examples of your code.
We are searching for someone with a passion for building innovative blockchain technology and driving DeFi innovation. You should be a creative and analytical problem solver who is inspired by the potential to build new products and startups and unafraid to push technological boundaries. You should have a deep knowledge of other open-source web technologies and be fluent in English.
- Create and construct intricate automated strategies using vaults.
- Devise and implement features to aid in the creation of new applications.
- Deploy algorithms that have been developed for our innovative AMM.
- Work closely with the team and cross-functional partners throughout the entire product development process.
- Identify and promote areas of improvement and best practices for the entire team.
- Guide and coach team members in enhancing their technical and architectural abilities.
- Adhere to a security-first approach when developing smart contracts.
- You should have experience owning and shipping multiple products,
- At least 3 years of experience in software engineering, preferably in a low-level language like C++.
- Basic Solidity knowledge, preferably with at least one project shipped to the main net, is required.
- You should be able to quickly iterate and ship code using test-driven development patterns,
- Experience with version control (e.g., Git),
- Possess knowledge of engineering best practices such as continuous integration.
- you should have exceptional judgment, problem-solving skills, an analytical mindset,
- A passion for learning and self-awareness of your learning style is essential.
What we're offering:
- A flexible remote role
- Remuneration package up to $200K USD, negotiable pending expertise
- To be part of a forward-thinking company, working to shape the future