Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work… we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, a Taylor Corporation company, is seeking a .NET Software Developer!
- Maintain and optimize existing solutions to ensure high availability and performance.
- Design and implement new, innovative solutions following best practices for performance and scalability.
- Maintain and improve the functionality of existing software and products.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, QA, and other developers as part of the Agile (SCRUM) process.
- Participate in code reviews and assist with regular analysis.
- Produce and maintain documentation, system diagrams and data models.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
You Must Have:
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- .NET web development using C#
- High proficiency with Angular 14+
- Experience with SQL Server 2016 and SQL best practices
- Experience with jQuery and other client-side libraries
- Experience with integrating third party tools, API development and cloud middleware platforms
- Experience with web services using WCF, ASMX and various protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience with Azure cloud services such as Azure SQL, Redis, AppServices, Azure functions, etc
- Familiarity with SOAs, elasticity, security, and micro-services
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve integration and migration issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal workday leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative, and adapt easily to changes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- No sponsorship required now or in the future
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services, and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services, and expertise for individuals, businesses, and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing, and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including several health plans to choose from, dental, vision, wellness programs, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off (PTO) and 64 hours of annual holiday pay.
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status