Position : Java Developer - React JS/ Node JS - GC/USC(Arizona)
Client : American Airlines/CVS…
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Integrating databases to persist data.
- Creating shareable UI components.
- Create AWS Lambda functions.
- Create containerized application code to be deployed in AWS ECS, EKS
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside UX Engineers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 5+ years of professional full stack software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with responsive web design and targeting mobile platforms and Web service development using the following: NodeJS, TypeScript, React
- 3+ years of experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React)
- 3+ years of experience creating REST and/or GraphQL APIs Database development
- 3+ years of experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB
- 3+ years of experience using source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity with AWS and its offerings such as Lambda, S3, ECS, and EKS is a plus
- Experience integrating with Salesforce and/or SAP ERP is a bonus
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD, automated test and build tools